2018 album produced by Don Gunn & Aaron English. Written & recorded in six different countries during Aaron's EU & US tours as well as his African travels for his charity, the International Youth Music Project, in 2015-2017.
- “A unique and brilliantly creative songwriter…Aaron English [has] wandered the globe’s highways and back roads encountering, absorbing, evolving and cross-pollinating everything he encounters in his journey.” - Dave Franklin, Dancing About Architecture (dancingaboutarchitecture.info)
- Top Ten album of 2018: “Number one on my list of top ten…moved me to chills at times.” - Andy John Bradford, House of Prog (houseofprog.com)
- Song of the Year Finalist, International Songwriting Competition for "Afande (Policeman)"
- Song of the Year Finalist, Great American Song Contest for "Wingless Bird"
- Song of the Year Finalist, Hollywood Songwriting Contest for "Wingless Bird" and "Afande (Policeman)"
- "...fills up the soul right from the get-go. This collection of eleven songs is a powerful blend of sounds and feelings that span the entire globe." ~ Matty Cline, How Lucky (howluckymedia.com)